This article describes how to create a geofence. Geofences allow you to be alerted when a vehicle enters or exits a specified area.
- Tap the GEOFENCES tab
- Tap ADD GEOFENCE and then NEXT and then SET UP GEOFENCE
- On the next screen, set the location and boundaries of the geofence:
- Location: Either tap and hold the center of the geofence and drag it to your chosen location or enter an address in the field below the map. (Use your cursor and the +/- options to move around and zoom in and out)
- Boundaries: Tap and drag the (6) orange dots to set your boundaries
- Tap NEXT
- Give the geofence and tap NEXT