This article describes the Driver RoadScore feature, which is available from the REPORTS tab in your Force dashboard.
The Driver RoadScore measures and analyzes driving behavior to generate a score for each trip a driver makes, based on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 being the best (and safest).
Actions included in the measurement:
- Harsh braking: Aggressive braking behavior, often associated with avoiding an accident or tailgating.
- Rapid accelerations: Heavy acceleration, which increases the risk of an accident.
- Speeding: Time spent driving above the speed limit, which is a major cause of road fatalities.
- Harsh cornering: Taking turns at high speed, often associated with distracted or aggressive driving.
The dashboard will display a total count of the above metrics along with the following:
- Average RoadScore
- Last Trip RoadScore
- Highest RoadScore
- Lowest RoadScore
To generate a RoadScore report:
- Go to REPORTS.
- Tap RoadScore (under Drivers).
- Tab Export and the RoadScore will be emailed to you.