This article describes how to create your first fleet in the Force dashboard.
Creating your first fleet:
- When you first sign in to your Force dashboard, the welcome screens will instruct you on how to initiate your devices (if you haven't already) and set up your fleet for the first time.
- The primary instruction is to plug your devices into your vehicles and take them for a short drive. This should initiate the devices (in the cloud) and associate them with the vehicles they are plugged into.
- Once the devices are initiated, your vehicles should appear in the dashboard alongside the devices' unique IMEI numbers.
- At this point, you can finish completing any of the missing fields (such as color, plate number, etc.).
- Once you're done, you can move onto to other functions such as adding drives and creating geofences.