This article describes how to create a second (or third, etc.) fleet after you've created your first fleet.
How to create a new fleet:
- Tap on Add Fleet (near the top right in Force).
- Give your fleet a name and then tap NEXT.
- Your new fleet name will appear (along the top).
To add vehicles:
- Tap the VEHICLES tab and then (near the top right) tap Add Vehicle.
- The next screen will remind you to "have all your drivers info ready and available for entry" and that "vehicles will appear on the vehicle list after completing their first trip". Tap NEXT.
- Next, you will see a message saying "Available devices have been detected" with an option to either assign these devices to vehicles or to add new devices. If you want to make a second fleet using devices you have already onboarded, choose the first option. If you want to create a fleet using new devices, choose the second option. Tap NEXT.