These troubleshooting tips assume that:
- Your vehicle is compatible with Force by Mojio.
- Your Force device has a SIM card and is set up.
- You have taken your vehicle for a drive (and waited at least 15 minutes for activation to occur).
If all of that checks out and you are still having issues activating a device, try the following:
- Turn off the vehicle, and unplug the device from the OBD port.
- Plug the device back into the OBD port, and restart the vehicle.
- Check the LED light shows a connection. Make sure the care is outside in an area it can get signal. LED light meanings:
- Solid red: There is no wireless connection. You may not be in coverage.
- Solid green: Connected to wireless, but not using data.
- Blinking green: Data is transmitting.
- Delete the Force app from your phone and re-install it.
If you still have a problem, please contact us at 1-806-855-8255 or email@example.com