Follow these steps:
- Locate the OBD-II port in your vehicle (usually under the dashboard near the steering wheel).
- With your vehicle turned off, carefully insert your Force device into the port.
- After 20 seconds or so, the lights should both be green: Power should be solid green and Network should be blinking green.
- Start your vehicle and go for a short drive (5-10 minutes) in an area with good GPS reception. (Avoid checking your phone while driving.) This should be enough time for the device to register.
- Once you are parked, check your Force dashboard online (GPS Fleet Tracking for Small Business | Force by Mojio ) to confirm that your first trip was recorded. If it doesn’t appear, see What do I do if the Force dashboard does not show any trip data?